I. Love. Fall.
Slouchy sweaters, warm soup, piping hot coffee and tea with every meal and, most importantly,
I am absolutely obsessed with pumpkin. Soy pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks™, pumpkin beer, pumpkin pie, roasted pumpkin, pumpkin granola, pumpkin lotion, pumpkin candles…
I could go on forever.
And my roommates can go on about how you can smell the pumpkin from down the hall.
But, I can’t help it. In Miley’s words, “I can’t be tamed!”
Living in Southern California, I kind of miss out on the beautiful changing season, so I make up for it with my pumpkin obsession.
Here is my list of my favorite things pumpkin; and the best part is…it’s all totally organic, totally vegan!
1. KBC Pumpkin Ale: it’s more pumpkiny than most pumpkin beers I’ve tried, and the extra cinnamon is the perfect fall touch!
2. Vegan Pumpkin Bread: found this recipe on the blog Hell Yeah it’s Vegan and fell in absolute love…it’s like pumpkin heaven in my mouth.
3. Pumpkin Soup! Nothing compares to my Teta’s (grandma in Lebanese) pumpkin soup on a chilly fall evening. All I need for the rest of my life is a breeze, a blanket and pumpkin soup.
4. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Body Butter: so I can smell autumn wherever I go. Caution: keeps you constantly hungry!
5. Last, but not least, Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream! Made with coconut milk. This is the ultimate fall treat, especially on those 88-degree fall days that we have here in California. Courtesy of Sarah Bakes Gluten Free Treats!
Enjoy these recommendations, and let me know of any pumpkin delights that make you swoon for the season! xx